We recently discussed bone density and signs that you may be experiencing premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). Explore the links below to find additional information on these important topics. To schedule an appointment for a bone density screening or an evaluation for PMDD, call OB-GYN Associates today at (888) 805-2439.
- To learn more about the causes and symptoms of osteoporosis, take a look at this guide from the Mayo Clinic.
- You can find out more about bone mineral density with this WebMD article.
- Livestrong.com discusses different minerals that affect bone density.
- For more information about the signs and symptoms of PMDD, read through this article from the U.S. National Library of Health.
- HelpGuide.org provides additional information about depression and PMDD.